News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Encourging new players to visit the forums.

Started by Knight IV, April 10, 2011, 04:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

Uhh This thing just got up my mind..That like when you spend 2 hours a day in the forums you would get a reward?
Tell me your thoughts please.
EDIT:Wrong sections please remove it to suggestions,Thank you.

Kevin

It's a good idea to encourage players to use the forums. BUT, people can easily set up an auto clicker to just refresh the page giving themselves longer time logged in. Say I do that overnight, then I go to school/work the next day while doing that. I could build a good 15-20 hours of doing that. That's ~10 prizes.

The forums isn't something we push, it's more for like. A chat room. We come here, we talk, we share idea's, and we make tutorials ect, ect. It's never anything we push for people to use, it's more of something for people to use for their own benefit.

Drunk Mario

Like Kevin said, easily abused.. and probably difficult to set up.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

I would get a lot of rewards. Always on from computer or phone. ::)

Dug

Well There are already benefits from using ::forums so i just wish that people would notice them.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

@ Dug: I am saying to make people active on the forums to gain rewards.
And I was saying that a Small icon would appear like [Give respect] and it would be dissapeared until the next day of The server's day..Uhh That's what i am talking about.