News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

There has to be more shades at the ::Etele spot.

Started by Pride, March 20, 2011, 07:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

There are not enough for the amount of people going there. Ryan, you need to add more than twice the amount there. 4 people can't train on 10 shades...

Sad Panda

Can we get some more Shades in Varrock? Whenever I go there I kill them all in a little bit and then have to wait for them to recover again. Usually there are more people there than just myself, so it's even harder. I'm not saying that it should be like Jazmen's event where there were 500 shades in that little space, just a total of around 50 so there will be a lot for us to train on.

Or maybe there could be a few more areas where we can kill shades...

Sad Panda

Nevermind...

Pride

Actually, I said in-game and posted mine 3 minutes before, but still :). Yes

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Wait, so you agree a hundred million times with us? Crazy....

Pride

I don't know about other people, but i get frustrated when there is not only me, because there isn't enough.

Sad Panda

I don't usually mind if others are there unless they are able to hit 40+ or ice barrage all the shades....

Kryptonite

Yeah it's really annoying when people just barrage shades... There should definitely be more. Or have like a guild somewhere that's like a big building that you need to be a certain combat level in and fill it up with shades.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Support. Can also put a mass amount in cow area in lumby and a good amount in the sheep area just to make use of the area, but just added on suggestions to this.  ::)  ;)

Lets Skill

No, I don't think there should be more shades.I think faster respawn rates would fix this. Instead of maybe 30 seconds, maybe shorten it down to 15, or 10 seconds.

Jack.
Also known as Serguy3, or Serguys Pure.

Ex Owner of Death Zone.

Genuine

Quote from: Lets Skill on April 02, 2011, 10:23:55 PM
No, I don't think there should be more shades.I think faster respawn rates would fix this. Instead of maybe 30 seconds, maybe shorten it down to 15, or 10 seconds.

Jack.
I agree with Jack Here, The Respawn Rates would help A lot. Although, You could add Maybe 2 More Shades? Or another Shade Area.

Sad Panda

I support adding a second Shade area. If we add another area then the people who dislike barragers would have a safehaven from them as they'd be at the other area.