News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Option of Trimmed or Untrimmed Skill capes

Started by Pride, March 19, 2011, 09:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

I really wish we had the option of either, because I am not a fan of trimmed, and apparently, that's the only one I can get.

Drunk Mario

Yeah.. after you select what skill you want to 'talk about' there should be the option like "would you like Trimmed or untrimmed sir?" ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Well untrimmed capes are supposed to be special. =P That's why you only get one.
But I wouldn't be against the idea if it was implemented.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Francis

Personally i think there shouldn't be an option for that because the untrimmed skillcape symbolizes your first accomplishment of a 135 and it's supposed to be something special like Jazmen said. If you add this suggestion then you won't be able to symbolize your first skillcape and it won't really be anything special. If you don't care about that then just choose your first skillcape wisely.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Right. You can also get more than one 135 and then just buy your first cape later, if you got one skill before another that you wanted the cape for.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pride

Yes, but I already had 2 135s when Classic came back, so this is unfair. =S

Insomnom

How is that unfair? You could still choose which cape you wanted to buy first.

Made by Pride.

Pride

Quote from: Insomnom on March 19, 2011, 03:00:10 PM
How is that unfair? You could still choose which cape you wanted to buy first.
I got trimmed... What the hell?

Sad Panda

My Magic Cape is not trimmed. I'm gonna try something out really quick...