News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Some of my newest work (will be updated)

Started by Francis, March 04, 2011, 03:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Here's some of my newest work, I think you've seen one of them from my last post but this is going to be the main post and i'm going to be updating it every now and then.

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Picture 4:

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

The first one is a little big, but they look pretty nice.

Btw, What's with you are blur? :o You use it SOOOOO Much.. *Cough*Every banner*Cough* :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Yeah your right.. For "picture 2" the blur looks AMAZING, but for picture 1 i don't like it so much. I'm going to stop using it to much. Lol :D
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Francis

Yeah, i'm learning to do that. Until then i'm just going to use pictures because i LOVE making banners, it's really ammusing and it's fun for other people to rate my work. (:
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Insomnom

You should update often.
I want to see your progression. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Can you open are topic for banner making pl0x?

unknowed

I love picture number two, Number one is also quite good.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Android #17

Yeahhh #2 is totally cool i love the word-wing style.^^

unknowed

Quote from: Android #17 on March 12, 2011, 01:47:15 PM
Yeahhh #2 is totally cool i love the word-wing style.^^
Once again i totally agree with you, Also i would like to ask the same question: Are you open for making banners?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Francis

I guess so, but if i'm going to make a banner for you it might take a while because i'm really busy.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Francis

Sorry for double posting, i just added a new signature to the post.

Picture 3:
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Francis

Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)