News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Classic & Blitz

Started by X, February 09, 2011, 06:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

So, now that Classic is coming back, will pay Blitz a visit every now and again? Or will no body everp lay it again lol

ratman3

I'm going to play both classic and blitz... switching every other day.  But for the 1st few weeks or so, im going to play classic alot.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

X

Sweet, Ryan might do some REAL advertising today (not sure) you guys are free to help him :)

Dug

Of-course i'll be playing both classic and blitz :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

Great! now we have to advertise A LOT!

Sad Panda

I'll stop into Blitz every now and then. Classic is getting a lot of updates right now so I want to see how it turns out.

Ry60003333

Yeah for the next few days we'll be mass fixing a lot of bugs in Classic, and tomorrow I'll be putting a Blitz world online that will be run from my house. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 09, 2011, 11:48:04 PM
Yeah for the next few days we'll be mass fixing a lot of bugs in Classic, and tomorrow I'll be putting a Blitz world online that will be run from my house. :)
You like to say "mass" a lot.. :P

I have been advertising and Later this week (like tomorrow) I'm going to add us to the bigger voting sites. (I just need the pictures...Ryan ::))

I won't play blitz.. I like classic better. I don't want blitz to die though, i may get on just to see how many more people login.. :o

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

You can take your own pictures, you know. Its just much better with more people knowing that the more people, the merrier for new players :P

Dug

So true.
And this should bring more players sort-of, since there's two different types to play. :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Android #17

I love blitz,I realized that blitz has more feature than classic...I will make sure that I will advertise.
~17.

Raiden96

i never played blitz, cause i left well before it came out

i only came back because of that email that said classic is coming back you see :P

zhouli

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Dug

Quote from: Raiden96 on February 13, 2011, 02:54:12 PM
i never played blitz, cause i left well before it came out
i only came back because of that email that said classic is coming back you see :P
You should have really given it a chance at least..