News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Mouse

Started by M I K E, January 20, 2011, 03:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Yeah, i got annoying problem with it, it doubleclicks pretty often, like when im pking in Rs, i cant allways spec, it turn it on and off...

When i scanned my computer i found some virus named "Mouseclick" or something...i deleted it but it still does that..

ANNOYING!

Maybe its my mouse, should i buy new one or what?

Dug

Can't be a problem with you're mouse unless you dropped it or something, check the computer again for the virus.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Download Microsoft Security Essentials. Choose the regular option. Do a full scan. This will take all night, but it will clear all of the things that shouldn't be there.

M I K E

I used the security essentials..It took like 6 hours O_O

Im going to check my computer again tomorrow, and also im going to buy a new mouse..i need it anyways..

Sad Panda

How many viruses did it detect? To see the ones it found open up the program and click on the history tab.

M I K E

Ill run it again..now..

Sad Panda

No, don't. If you want you can run a quick scan, but don't waste your time on a full scan. Go to the settings tab and have it automatically do a full scan every Sunday at 2:00 PM.

Pk0wnedall

You need to, Re-Scan your computer. Delete the virus. If it still doesn't go download a new anti-virus.

Sad Panda

Jack, the program deletes the virus automatically. You don't need to scan again until your computer is unexpectedly slow. The computer will automatically scan itself very Sunday at 2:00 AM if you set that setting.

Jack, I'm the one that was one of the first few thousand people to download it. I know how it works. (;

M I K E

Bought a new mouse, it doesnt work when i connect it..

Fml gotta get new one..and give that old one back..and my money also lol

Voltimolt

try to set up a teamviewer, and i'll deepscan it harder then what an antivirus would.
I'm pretty expert so i'll have you fixed up in no time.

Sad Panda

Yeah... MSE scans millions of files during a full scan and it does it in 6 hours with a 99.99% success rate in finding issues. You would not be able to look through one-one hundredth of the files it goes through in six hours and you'd have a 50% success rate at best. If MSE hasn't found it then it's because someone who has encountered it before hasn't submitted it to their data base.

Voltimolt

Lol killer u love MSE.

some programs are FUD. as in before they crypted their program the anti-virus would detect a virus straight away. but after u FUD it then they wont detect anything.