News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

damn

Started by Diva La Viva, January 19, 2011, 10:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

In the loading page, there came some "wrong, click for more information" Well, as usually that didn't come with much information... then i tried to redownload the client. Then this came up.

Dug

Did you try restarting you're computer?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Are the people who run his Internet not allowing access to WS?

Dug

Quote from: Mute on January 19, 2011, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: dug on January 19, 2011, 01:50:01 PM
Did you try restarting you're computer?
403's and any other errors of the same variety, (Like 404, Page not found) aren't affected by computer re-starts.
Its a permissions thing from the target server thats been changed.

Oh wait yea now i remember i used to have this in my previous area i lived in, Couldn't you unblock this thou?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

unknowed

Not that i know,
MAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE you should contact Ryan....

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Quote from: Mute on January 20, 2011, 11:52:25 AM
Quote from: dug on January 19, 2011, 06:43:51 PM
Oh wait yea now i remember i used to have this in my previous area i lived in, Couldn't you unblock this thou?
Do I own the server?
I ment something else :-X

Diva La Viva

Quote from: unknowed on January 20, 2011, 11:53:40 AM
Not that i know,
MAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE you should contact Ryan....
I don't think that'd work.

unknowed

-.- you dont have permission to go to that site/link, and that site/link is owned my Ryan, Maybeeee he could give you permision.

Emptyness

Sad Panda

No, Unknowed, Ryan doesn't control 403 forbiddens. The people who run his Internet do.

I think?

unknowed

So can't he just change to Google Chrome or somtheing?

Emptyness

unknowed

Sorry,but i fail at Computer thingies, witch you probably noticed, Still i'm just guessing..

Emptyness

Ry60003333

Thanks for making us aware of this problem. The issue has now been fixed. :D

Topic locked.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.