News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Christmas Event. HO HO HO

Started by X, December 23, 2010, 05:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Sad Panda

Daxking

Sad Panda

Answers please, Alex? You're on right now...

X

It's going to be finished T.O.D.A.Y. For sure.

Sad Panda

Thanks. Another one, will it be out late tonight, tomorrow, or on Christmas day? Also, like Daxking said, where will we need to go? Or is that not revealable?

Pk0wnedall

X

Can't you tell by my picture? :p.. I can tell  you that you should get some armour and food for a fight, and its going to be released within 5 hours. :)

X

Sad Panda

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on December 23, 2010, 06:16:41 PM
That's my suggestion.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Dug

I'm Already confident that everyone will enjoy this utmost and well designed event especially the owners.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Any news on when it'll come out?

Insomnom

Sorry guys, I don't like being the bearer of bad news but..
We've run into a few problems that we didn't account for, so it'll be delayed a little longer.

We don't have an ETA at the moment, but I can assure you that we're hard at work.
Especially Ryan.

Thanks for being so patient with us.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

What is ETA? Estimated time until it's released?

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.