News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Skulls

Started by Yoho, December 21, 2010, 11:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

To stop people coming in wildy with 3 items and keeping them even if they attack you.  >:(

Sad Panda

Or.... Coporeal Beast that is wielding all of the GodSwords, has on 3rd Age armour, is surrounded by barricades, and is resistant to all magics and ranged weapons. I think we could keep people out of the wildy that way.

Yoho

Nah, I just want people to get skulled if they attack you, I had a couple of people run in with 3 items, I kill them, no loot. :(

Sad Panda

Wait, what do you mean by "skulled"?

Yoho

When you attack a player in the wilderness you get a skull above your head, so when you die you lose all your items.

Sad Panda

Really? I didn't know that happened... I thought it was just to say that you killed someone. Yeaha, I agree. This is a really good idea.

Dug

Ofcourse this is a good idea  :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Wtf Nick lol (@ your idea about corp.)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I thought that my idea was a pretty good one.... It would take a bit of designing though...

Daxking

I think skulls would be a good idea @ topic

Are you talking about making reveant (or however you spell it) types of things?

Sad Panda

No, he means the skulls that appear over you after you begin to pk. I thought he mean those monsters at first too..

Daxking

I was talking about you with your idea, were you thinking about reveants in wilderness? Lol

Sad Panda

Oh yeah, like that only way better.

Dug

This server will be just like rs in a few months\years :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Yeah.. Good luck with that...