News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Reborn Update

Started by Ry60003333, November 13, 2010, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Quote from: Carbon on November 23, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
But there isn't anybody using any sort of ice barrage or blitz in wilderness... There is Snare, but hey I agree with Connor, because then it would be harder for people to be killing dragons or anything else they kill in the wilderness, because there would be people around snaring or binding people and taking there drops. ;)

Same risk you take in Runescape, same risk you should take in Blitz.

Yes, I know that wildy is gone in Rs, except for bounty worlds, but nonetheless people killed dragons before wildy was gone.

M I K E

Just get the Classic back, it was the best

Yoho

Quote from: M I K E on November 24, 2010, 11:42:23 AM
Just get the Classic back, it was the best

If people didn't say Blitz was 'Rubbish' then I think Ryan would of brought it back, you got to remember Ryan has worked on blitz for a VERY long time.

Insomnom

I personally think the way we have it now is great and that reverting too far into classic would be a bad idea.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

lollol

i personally think that bringing classic back is a very good idea but we bring it as it was,if its hard to bring the account back then just bring it back and keep blitz here,if its hard then keep blitz because after the updates its now really cool and ill say thx ryan for everything u made on this game :) :)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

M I K E

Classic back online = Super.

Also they would get the money back what they losed..

Insomnom

The Classic accounts are gone.
This has been said many times.
Also, the server was way too unstable.
Once again- This has been said many times.

Why can't you just be happy with the additions of Classic into Blitz?
The combination is lovely. Somewhat challenging, yet fun.
If it reverts further, the challenging aspect would be gone and all of us on Blitz who have put time and effort into the game would be screwed over.

Like Yoho said on another post. If you liked it THAT much (and imo, are going to continue whining about it) then just make it yourself.

There's no reason at all to take all of Ryans hard work away, just to make two or three people happy, when most people enjoy it how it is.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Quote from: Insomnom on November 24, 2010, 01:46:29 PM
The Classic accounts are gone.
This has been said many times.
Also, the server was way too unstable.
Once again- This has been said many times.

Why can't you just be happy with the additions of Classic into Blitz?
The combination is lovely. Somewhat challenging, yet fun.
If it reverts further, the challenging aspect would be gone and all of us on Blitz who have put time and effort into the game would be screwed over.

Like Mute said on another post. If you liked it THAT much (and imo, are going to continue whining about it) then just make it yourself.

There's no reason at all to take all of Ryans hard work away, just to make two or three people happy, when most people enjoy it how it is.

Did you play Classic?

Insomnom

I've watched more than enough videos, read more than enough comments, spoken to more than enough staff members and have seen more than enough reactions to know what it was like.
I'm in no way saying it was bad- Just that going back isn't in the best interest right now.

Anyway, this board isn't for going back and forth like this.
If you wish to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Ok, any one who says they want Classic back should just stop talking right now. If Classic was coming back then it'd be back by now. I'm positive your spoiled lives can take one measly shot in the nads.

M I K E

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 24, 2010, 03:21:31 PM
Ok, any one who says they want Classic back should just stop talking right now. If Classic was coming back then it'd be back by now. I'm positive your spoiled lives can take one measly shot in the nads.

When you lose your good friends after they quit and can't talk to them again?

Insomnom

Not our fault you guys didn't exchange contact information, as good friends often do.

Please, lets get back on topic.

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Quote from: M I K E on November 25, 2010, 07:25:52 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on November 24, 2010, 03:21:31 PM

When you lose your good friends after they quit and can't talk to them again?

STOP

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7696.msg59998.html#msg59998

And Insomnom:

QuoteAnybody posting about wanting classic back will get a 15% warning straight onto their account.

@Topic: Please keep all of the commands exactly the way they are now. Adding them has made Blitz so much better.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Rabid Animal

Quote from: Insomnom on November 25, 2010, 07:33:24 AM

Not our fault you guys didn't exchange contact information, as good friends often do.

Jeremy exchanges contact info all the time with quite a few players. His contacts must hold some 20 WSB people.

Anyway, I think we should add one more command...::EMPTY!!#@%*^&%#^@$#!#^$&$!

Ry60003333

Quote from: Rabid Animal on November 25, 2010, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: Insomnom on November 25, 2010, 07:33:24 AM

Jeremy exchanges contact info all the time with quite a few players. His contacts must hold some 20 WSB people.

Anyway, I think we should add one more command...::EMPTY!!#@%*^&%#^@$#!#^$&$!

We may add ::empty and make it automatically drop all your items, because we don't want players to simply delete items.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.