News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The Future of computers

Started by kaelan, November 06, 2008, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 07, 2008, 06:32:05 AM
yea maddy there called hp touch there pretty cool i have an uberlaptop that the screens flips around. but the viiper ohh that one bad ass gaming machine *creams*

Ok pure01owner, try not to cuss please.

Zack

ALX X58

Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-965 Extreme 3.2 GHz 8MB Cache
Alienware P2 Chassis: Alienware® P2 ALX Chassis with AlienIce™ 3.0 Video Cooling - Space Black
System Lighting: Alienware® AlienFX® System Lighting - Fusion Red
System Cooling: Alienware® High-Performance Liquid Cooling
Acoustic Dampening: Alienware® Acoustic Dampening
Power Supply: Alienware® 1200 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
Graphics Processor: Dual 2GB GDDR5 ATI® Radeon® HD 4870 X2 with CrossFireX™ and Quad GPU Technology
PC GAMER Editors' Choice Award Winner!
Video Optimizer: AlienAdrenaline v1.0: Video Performance Optimizer - More Info
Memory: 12GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 6 x 2048MB
Motherboard: Alienware® Approved Intel® X-58 Motherboard- Socket 1366 Core i7 Ready, Dual Triple Channel DDR3 Memory
Operating System (Office software not included): Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate (64-bit Edition) with Service Pack 1
System Drive: Extreme Performance (RAID 0) - 2TB (2 x 1TB) SATA 3Gb/s 7,200RPM 2 x 32MB Cache
Additional Storage Drive: Additional Storage Drive - 2TB (2 x 1TB) SATA 3Gb/s 7,200RPM w/ 2 x 32MB Cache
Optical Drives : Dual Drive Configuration - Drive 1: 20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe
Drive 2: Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BD-ROM, DVD±RW, CD-RW)
Enthusiast Essentials: Killer K1 Gaming Network Interface Card
Dedicated Network Processing Unit (NPU) bypasses the Windows network stack to offload gaming network traffic from the CPU, giving you better frame rates and less latency.
Sound Card: High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio

Triniboy

heheh look at my computer...this is a vid i posted on youtube as can also be seen on my channel youtube.com/user/jeremyramp

Chaoslancex

vista the comp. you posted is cool man i should get my self on off dose they look super cool just like the viper hmm but ry is right nobody know what the comp. off futer will be like only the ppl making them will know for know but i imgaine there going to be rreally expencive and whit this economie ouch good luck getting one  :D :-\

Triniboy

Quote from: I pooN I on November 08, 2008, 06:11:42 PM
My friend's dad has a laptop that you can control the mouse with your hands, the screen is touch sensitive. It is pretty sweet, O.O

Cool, i have one of those too... My uncle is with micrsoft..and they are planning to make a laptop that is full touch screen...and like you can drag on drop pictures,something like that ITOUCH/IPHONE thing...
The new system for it is going to be called "Windows 7" :o

For me..i built my computer..all custom parts =p, made for super gamming.. 9800GT graphics card..i might put 3 8)

maddy

lol kk then computers are sweet!! but not when they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to slow!!!  ;) :D
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Pure01owner

maddy = epic fail btw pentium 2 !! with 56k dial up 256 ram
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

Pure01owner

epic fail =When an attempt at creating an entertainment product fails so badly it incites anger and/or unintentional comedy.

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 19, 2008, 10:41:08 PM
maddy = epic fail btw pentium 2 !! with 56k dial up 256 ram

ahh... 256MB RAM... 16GB RAM FTW Or also known as.. 16000mb RAM :o

Pure01owner

4k ram, duel core 3.1ghz procceser  936gb internal hard drive and 1terbbite external thank aunty :P nvidia geforece 8400gs 3d graphic card Lightscribe :P Rofl

maddy

lol okay so that means me is epic fail!!? lol??? okay!!?

Pure01owner

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 19, 2008, 11:12:10 PM
epic fail =When an attempt at creating an entertainment product fails so badly it incites anger and/or unintentional comedy.
yes u fail

maddy

lol kk!! :) i have to get off n0w!!! ttyl!!

Pure01owner