News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My computer keeps freezing.

Started by Gunnerman149, October 30, 2008, 03:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnerman149

I don't know if you guys cover this...

My computer keeps freezing up and I have to unplug it and start it a few times to get it going again. It acts like it's dying.. If someone could walk me through a process on how to fix it, I'd be grateful..... as in some goodies. ;)

Thanks,   Gunnerman149
lololololol

Ry60003333

If its a Windows, that why. :(

You could use Google or try and call Microsoft, but I bet they'll try and charge you money.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Gunnerman149

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 01, 2008, 12:47:16 PM
If its a Windows, that why. :(

You could use Google or try and call Microsoft, but I bet they'll try and charge you money.

I have a better idea.... I fixed it myself. The fan was messing up and not giving the computer enough air. Problem solved. Thanks anyway man.
lololololol

Triniboy

QuoteI don't know if you guys cover this...

My computer keeps freezing up and I have to unplug it and start it a few times to get it going again. It acts like it's dying.. If someone could walk me through a process on how to fix it, I'd be grateful..... as in some goodies.

Thanks,   Gunnerman149

Maybe if you would tell me what Windows you are using, and what interent browser ??? you use,  i might be able to help you  ;D

QuoteIf its a Windows, that why.

You could use Google or try and call Microsoft, but I bet they'll try and charge you money

Hahahahahaha...well Ry60003333 is on a Mac, well....ever heard of a <<Windows Mac>>, i run around 2-3 systems on my computer  ;) , 116GB for vista , 116GB XP, and 80 GB MAC....

ps..i didnt have the money to get a bigger hard drive for MAC the time  :-[