News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

omg!!!!!!!!1

Started by thursday9000, May 06, 2010, 04:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 08, 2010, 04:40:43 PM
No, it's shitty because I'm messing with him. If he did any of that stuff then he's really stupid. The one where I explained the two pickup lines do actually work. Depending on how old you are either one might be good for you. Nightwatcher, are you even 13 yet?
it was a joke.. ::)   And why do you ask his age? age doesn't really show anything. Let's use joker as an example, He is like what 11? He's pretty mature and cool about things. Just because you are younger doesn't mean that you don't have very much experience with women. And he got rejected? ouch. First love- rejection. second love- rejection third love- B-I-N-G-O. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

Lol, and how old are you? Numbers don't matter with this kind of stuff either. Gotta have that magic connection. When you first see him or her you gotta be like "whoa..." and then some.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!