News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

SCHOOL COMES FIRST!!

Started by winger1818, September 25, 2008, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winger1818

Hello worldscape players!

I am here to give you great school tips to help you study! I know you may think this is dumb, but it's not! I have tips that can help you remember your studies and play worldscape at the same time! WOW!
I will give tips every Wednesday and Thursday. I promise that you will remember your studies and have fun at the same time. Also, if you have questions about your studies, you can always ask on the forum. Remeber, SCHOOL COMES FIRST!!!!!

Tip#1
      A great way to remember your vocabulay is to write them on flash cards. Write the definition on one side ,and the vocabulay word on the other. Take 20min to study them, then play worldscape for 15min. Keep doing the reps until you know them. Thank you for you time.

Worldscape player,
                Winger1818

Con1887

School Comes First.

Also with the flash cards, if you have a friend that lives nearby you can study with each other;Sometimes it can make it more fun.  :D

Good luck with the studying.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: con1887 on September 25, 2008, 05:01:08 PM
School Comes First.

Also with the flash cards, if you have a friend that lives nearby you can study with each other;Sometimes it can make it more fun.  :D

Good luck with the studying.

well hey con1887 is right having a friend help you dose help heheh an thx for the tips i will use them  ;)

keep up the good work.  :D

winger1818

You are so welcome!
I'm glad I can help you!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask on here!
Thank You
worldscape player
                winger1818

BigDogg420

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

winger1818

Chaoslancex

winger what grade you in  ???

:)

winger1818

winger1818

Because i have time right now, I will give you guys a tip. I know it's Friday, but oh well.

Tip#2
      If you have a test coming up and you want to play worldscape really bad, but you know you have to study, Well... I have the solution for you! Read your study guide of what ever you have to study for 20min. Then play worldscape for 15min. Keep doing the reps until you learn it! Thats a good way to study and have fun.

worldscape player,
                winger1818

winger1818

Tip#3
      A good way to remember that you have HW or a test/Quiz coming up, is to write in an agenda or make a calender.This way you'll never forget whats coming up.You may think this is stupid, but it's not. This is vey important through out your schooling.

Wolrdscape player,
                      winger1818

Ry60003333

Quote from: winger1818 on September 26, 2008, 03:46:40 PM
i'm in 9th grade.
Me too. :o

I'm in school right now, we just had some extra time at the end of class while were in the Media Center with all the computers. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

winger1818

maddy

my brother is in 9th also.....im in 7th..im smart for my age (smart tips dude)

For some reason i can ace a test without study like at all i guess im good like that........anyway

all of you that dont do your homework and need to study but dont please do because.....most of the time if you turn in all of your homework and atleast pass every test with a c or mayb o d........you will atleast get a c on you report and  a c is better then a F (i cry if i get a b or lower) that is rare though (lol)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Con1887

Quotec is better then a F
Even a 52% F is better than a 2% F, because it's the total in percentage and division that adds up to make your Report Card grade.

winger1818

thank you for the replies!
Tip#4
      If you have a benchmark coming up, you should study as soon as you know the date for it. They are always harder than a test.So it's better to be ready!