News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Goals for Blitz and Runescape

Started by IvyX, March 16, 2010, 09:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvyX

These are my goals for both Runescape and Worldscape Blitz.

Runescape
-Have a skiller (level 3) who has 50 Crafting, Runecrafting, Woodcutting, basically anything that doesn't involve combat/Member stuff.
-Have that skiller have 1M+ cash

Worldscape Blitz

-Become the 1st-10th person to have A skill at 99. (this doesn't include Beta Testers and Mods that went onto Worldscape Blitz)
-become rich in Worldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

aussie king

Blitz is not coming out for a long long long time.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Dark Reaper

QuoteWorldscape Blitz

-Become the 1st-10th person to have A skill at 99. (this doesn't include Beta Testers and Mods that went onto Worldscape Blitz)

Well that's all.

Blitz Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators. Will get reset back to level 3, So that makes it fair for everyone.
Click here to play Runescape.
Click here to see my profile.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 17, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
QuoteWorldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

Blitz Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators. Will get reset back to level 3, So that makes it fair for everyone.
I wish us, Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators didn't get demoted, Oh well, Stuff happens.

Joker

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 17, 2010, 06:20:18 AM
Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 17, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
QuoteWorldscape Blitz

Well that's all.

I wish us, Beta-Testers, Moderators, Administrators didn't get demoted, Oh well, Stuff happens.
so i am but it won't be fair for other players.. :-\