News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Events seasonal and Random

Started by Prehistoric, February 19, 2010, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistoric

I think it would be a great server if it had random events....WS sticks out from the crowd no one else has any events...not even seasonal.... So i think in blitz we should have seasonal and random events...((seasonal is probably already there))... Give input then suggestions... cause everyone knows we need them.
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

Worldscape Blitz might have that, There is a chance.

Drunk Mario

Well, i have heard that on the first couple of days of Blitz.. There will be drop parties from the owners and i'm not sure who else that will be dropping the rares that will circulate around the game like in classic. No there will not be godswords dropped. a lot of rares though such as a sled or a chompy bird hat will be. Otherwise it jsut depends on how everything turns out and flows together.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 19, 2010, 10:29:56 PM
Well, i have heard that on the first couple of days of Blitz.. There will be drop parties from the owners and i'm not sure who else that will be dropping the rares that will circulate around the game like in classic. No there will not be godswords dropped. a lot of rares though such as a sled or a chompy bird hat will be. Otherwise it jsut depends on how everything turns out and flows together.

Completely Right, i can't wait for blitz!

Prehistoric

THERES A ME?? IM CHANCE...THERE IS ALWAYS A ME
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.