News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Commands

Started by IvyX, January 23, 2010, 08:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvyX

Are there any Player Commands other than:
::lumby
::fally
::etele
::atele
::funpk
::mountaincamp
::food
::chociceisyummy (does not work anymore, please fix it!)
::ilikepie
::pots
::patch
::camp
::patchhelp
::tele ____ ____

Please post any other PLAYER Commands.

~~~Ivy X~~~

Banjo Hick

::coolcity
::switch
::yellowrares
::yellowitems

Chaoslancex

Whats yellowrare and item? and before there was also ::cannoe something like that. also there was this Gizmodo but they changed the name.

IvyX

LOL, ::yellowrares and ::yellowitems are just jokes. It's a trick, using the command ::yell. So, when you put in the "command", you are actually using ::yell, and shouting out "Owitems".

Banjo Hick

I know, and you yell witems not owitems..

Chaoslancex

LOL i just got own. ??? ::) :P

Coleshot1

cw westdust wildy onlinestaff worldplayers realworldplayers pkisland duel fightarena iron... Go find a list already posted, you only got like a tenth of them.. o_O
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

I know lol. This is basically spam.

Zack

There are many lists like this. Just look around.

Locked.