Stats

idk
0 (0%)
idk!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

John Owns

I starter this server today, and I made a person named : John Owns
Some how when i logged on i was lvl 163. With 128 of each stat. Please tell me why.

Flame

The only thing I can really think of is that maybe you created the account a long time ago and just forgot about it and then when levels were changed to 163 it affected your account too because I don't think that happens to new accounts

Zeldagirl

Yes, I agree with Flame. A long time ago, there was a bug that made all accounts at the time level-163 with 128 in each stat. That is the only thing I can think of aswell. For a better answer, try messaging either A staff member or Ryan and Jeremy. Also, I locked your poll because it was irrelevant to your post.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

supa

The same thing happened to me, only worse! Half my stats were 1/128 so I can't level them up unless I were to get the experience points to get to level 129!
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

huntingmoon

Quote from: Zeldagirl on August 03, 2008, 08:29:52 AM
Yes, I agree with Flame. A long time ago, there was a bug that made all accounts at the time level-163 with 128 in each stat. That is the only thing I can think of aswell. For a better answer, try messaging either A staff member or Ryan and Jeremy. Also, I locked your poll because it was irrelevant to your post.

Thank you,

Zelda.

i still cant belive zeldagirl is actually a guy...

how did this get figured out?
did he tell sumbody?
I used to cut the porch lights on,
Now I cut the Porsche lights on,
Just to let em know that they foresights wrong,
You to fine to be layin down in bed alone,
I cant teach you how to speak my language rosetta stone,
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known,
I really cant see the end comin any closer,
But I'll still be the man when everything is over.

I'm Doin Me-

Ry60003333

We saw his MySpace and someone was on the phone with him. :-\
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

mhmm lucky u i would guess, cool thing for me i got a lvl 135 skill =p which is mage...

IDK whats limit..but ima surly break a record on the game being a non-admin or mod with a lvl 135+skill..so far like 802m XP mage alone  :P

BTW 120 CB =]

huntingmoon

Quote from: Triniboy64 on October 04, 2008, 02:46:18 AM
mhmm lucky u i would guess, cool thing for me i got a lvl 135 skill =p which is mage...

IDK whats limit..but ima surly break a record on the game being a non-admin or mod with a lvl 135+skill..so far like 802m XP mage alone  :P

BTW 120 CB =]
well actually there are a few player non-admin or mod who have 135 atk,def,str,mge, and moe like i poon i or oxycodone or connor or godz adept...

there all pretty good lvl 171's n 172's...
-Huntingmoon
I used to cut the porch lights on,
Now I cut the Porsche lights on,
Just to let em know that they foresights wrong,
You to fine to be layin down in bed alone,
I cant teach you how to speak my language rosetta stone,
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known,
I really cant see the end comin any closer,
But I'll still be the man when everything is over.

I'm Doin Me-