News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

help

Started by devilking106, July 27, 2008, 03:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how do i play the game?

plz
0 (0%)
plz
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 22, 2011, 03:31:05 AM

devilking106

how can i make it so i can play the game? ;)

Zeldagirl

Devilking,

There are two different ways to play the game. Via a Webclient, and via a downloaded client. However, before I go any further I want to tell you that your poll is random, and does not make any sense. Therefore, I have locked it.

Option 1: A Webclient.

Worldscape, if you may have noticed, has a Webclient set up. This can be easily found by Yahoo searching; Worldscape Blitz, then scrolling to the fourth (4) link. Once you are there click on Server Status and Webclient, and wait for it to load. You might/may get something that says FATAL ERROR, after loading the music. This can easily be fixed (Temporarilly) by refreshing your page. Once the client is all loaded up, you can log-in on ANY username and password. (THAT IS AVAILABLE.) *BOOM* your playing Worldscape.

Option 2: Downloading the Worldscape Client.

For this, you need to update the client whenever the server is updated. (Note: When updating your client, if you x out or, close out of the Black Run box, when it is being updated, your client will be messed up and you will need to re-download the client.) For this option you can go all the way to where you went to the webclient, then at the top of the webclient, you will see DOWNLOAD CLIENT, or something of the sort. Simply save this to your desktop. When it is done loading, right-click the file and click Extract-to (file name.) Then open the new file folder, click NEW ALLGOFREE CLIENT. Click Run High/low detail, then the server will load up. You might get something that says: Error Odd_Xnull or something of the sort, simply x out of your client and re-load it. Then, log in any available Username and Password, and you are playing Worldscape.

I would also like to add that I have locked this topic, because I have already solved your answer, if any Staff member feels they need to add something, go right ahead.

I hope this helped you, and I hope to see you in worldscape.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

I just noticed that this has been posted in the wrong section. Therefore, I will be moving it to the "Tech Support Board" Thank you very much.

Zelda.
- Banned -