News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

rare stuff

Started by death66, October 11, 2009, 08:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death66

hello
Im death66 and i was wondering where do i get and obby maul and obby shield?
thanks
Death66 ;D ;D ;D ;D  :P

Delicious

Most likely purchase from people. I'm sure if you ask around, someone will sell you an obby shield.

Zack

You can get shields from the online store. http://www.allgofree.org/shop.php

Pk0wnedall

You, can get obby maul's from players I'm sure someone will sell you one.
Goodluck with finding a obby maul.
I have one but I can't log in my Internet is stuffed
Note: Try asking people with rares they will have one I'm sure.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Dug

Hello i have one and ill be happy to sell but sorry to say i dont accept cash only rares username iname: Dug
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Omri

Excuse me, I've got a question, How rare is a Mudskipper Hat..If someone can respond to my question or message me in the game, I would be very happy. In-Game username( Mage Omri ) :o :o

kxdk

Quote from: omri on October 24, 2009, 05:17:19 PM
Excuse me, I've got a question, How rare is a Mudskipper Hat..If someone can respond to my question or message me in the game, I would be very happy. In-Game username( Mage Omri ) :o :o

Mudskipper hat is probably one of the rarest items, (Havn't seen anyone in-game with the item), so i'm just guessing that it's rare. It could be but than again it couldn't. Hope this helps.  8)

And the maker of this topic you could have scrolled down in this board to see that i posted the thread "Where to buy obby shields".

------

Banana boy

Kxdk,
He made this post before you made that post.