News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Deathzone.

Started by hubby, June 10, 2009, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yes, haha thats the same thing she did to me, and i got tired of being around her, and now she is trying to be a goodie?

she got me muted.

m a d time

Quote from: image on June 13, 2009, 08:22:35 AM
yes, haha thats the same thing she did to me, and i got tired of being around her, and now she is trying to be a goodie?

she got me muted.

She got u muted?? u got off easy.. she got me Banned -.-  so she sucks TBH ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

hubby

guys, well i think i understand now why deathzone fell apart. Oscar told me what happen and he has a good reason.
well, hopefully the hole clan get fix again and get all the old members back.

m a d time

Quote from: hubby on June 13, 2009, 10:48:36 AM
guys, well i think i understand now why deathzone fell apart. Oscar told me what happen and he has a good reason.
well, hopefully the hole clan get fix again and get all the old members back.

Well u say old members but i'm not going back and im not boasting but im a pretty gd pker.. and if bri is accepted i will be going enemies with dz... ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.