News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Banners i have made since thrive tought me a lil something :)

Started by wolf, June 26, 2012, 10:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

i have made these banners using my own home made backgrounds thanks to thrive i can now make them and im never using a image for a background again. :) maybe lol

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/353eazm.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2m5cvab.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/27xh25s.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/29p6cr5.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/3310dvc.jpg[/img]

Thrive this is also my application to gfx team i have also pm'ed you.  :)

Jake

The Second, Third and Fifth one's are awesome! I'm so jealous of people who have Photoshop, I wish I had it  :-\

D E A T H

Get gimp it's what I use it's just as good for me since I have no job....... Yet

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kinematics

Very Nice! Taking on my GFX Philosophy and making use of my techniques! Me Like. Accepted.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Toya

Thanks Wolf (GFX Team 2.0)

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on June 26, 2012, 11:18:47 PM
Get gimp it's what I use it's just as good for me since I have no job....... Yet
Gimp doesn't work on the Mac I use. It works on pretty much all of them except mine. Talk about unlucky.

Kinematics

Quote from: Jake on June 27, 2012, 06:31:49 AM
Quote from: D E A T H on June 26, 2012, 11:18:47 PM
Gimp doesn't work on the Mac I use. It works on pretty much all of them except mine. Talk about unlucky.

Seashore. Download it. It's awesome <3

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Jake

Kinematics

Quote from: Jake on June 27, 2012, 07:38:34 AM
Do you use it, Thrive?

I "used" it. I'm using the photoshop trial currently, but once it's over, i'll be returning to it. You can do almost anything and everything photoshop can do.

damn RIGHT.

wsftw

Do you use it, Thrive?

I have a cracked version of photo shop cs3, google works wonders.

Kinematics

Quote from: wsftw on June 27, 2012, 08:12:21 PM
Do you use it, Thrive?

I have a cracked version of photo shop cs3, google works wonders.

I have a mac. A 6 year old one at that. I'll pass on that.

damn RIGHT.

wolf

I have added [IMG] codes to the ones the community can have

IF YOU WANT IT ITS YOURS!

Genuine

I've got a Photoshop CS5. It's a cracked version of course, although a problem with it is that you can't add brushes.
You can use pixlr.com, It's like a online Photoshop.