News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My advertisement siggy

Started by freak m4n, April 09, 2012, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freak m4n

I know it's not great or something. I wanted to give it a try.

Atleast I had fun making this.

Rate 'n Hate. :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Skyro

Looks pretty good man, I like it. 'Most powerful server. EVER.' What's that for, because none of them monsters are in this version of RuneScape.

7/10.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Jake

It's pretty good. But I don't think the pictures are all that relevant.

6/10

freak m4n

Quote from: Skyro on April 09, 2012, 08:13:12 PM
Looks pretty good man, I like it. 'Most powerful server. EVER.' What's that for, because none of them monsters are in this version of RuneScape.

7/10.

If I only used the monsters in-game, then it would be a lil bit boring. Most people will know it's about a RSPS server. :D
It's just what I made, they don't have to use it. ( I don't think they will ever use it) But it doesn't matter. I had to practise with Photoshop anyway.

Desolate

Andy, I personally like it even if the monsters are non-related to the game.
May I add, I'm not sure a banner needs that much text but regardless, good job man.  :)

Jake

Quote from: freak m4n on April 10, 2012, 01:31:11 AM

7/10.

If I only used the monsters in-game, then it would be a lil bit boring. Most people will know it's about a RSPS server. :D
It's just what I made, they don't have to use it. ( I don't think they will ever use it) But it doesn't matter. I had to practise with Photoshop anyway.
I like the way your brain thinks. You're quite clever.

freak m4n

Quote from: Jarred on April 10, 2012, 04:23:22 AM
Andy, I personally like it even if the monsters are non-related to the game.
May I add, I'm not sure a banner needs that much text but regardless, good job man.  :)
Haha thanks alot man, I like the member world monsters. Some are very nice in a banner/signature. A (wo)man is not very spectacular in a banner, or is it? :D

Quote from: Jake on April 10, 2012, 07:41:05 AM
Quote from: freak m4n on April 10, 2012, 01:31:11 AM

7/10.

I like the way your brain thinks. You're quite clever.

I thank you for your compliment. :)
You're a good forum mod, that has to be said as well. :]

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

freak m4n

wolf

i quiet like this creation the let downs for me though are the text, theres too much of it and the pictures i would have much rathred it 1 on each side overall its a good banner.

7.5/10