News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

world's still down :(

Started by semz123, October 06, 2011, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

semz123

i have been so bored all day and its 1 in the morning and its still not up, just hoping its up later today, good night all. :(

M I K E

Removed by Kevin  8)

Chaoslancex

in my case i dont want to play another server! :(  I'VE BEEN playin runescape how lame is that? i just did a clue scroll (Hard) and all i got was 17k jesus fk christ! ahh! lame! i want to play worldscape!

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Summoning

Quote from: Chaoslancex on October 06, 2011, 02:45:03 PM
in my case i dont want to play another server! :(  I'VE BEEN playin runescape how lame is that? i just did a clue scroll (Hard) and all i got was 17k jesus fk christ! ahh! lame! i want to play worldscape!
That sucks, because you probably spent (MY f*cking MONEY) on supplies. I've got a hard cluescroll and might do it.  8)

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Summoning on October 06, 2011, 05:50:16 PM
Quote from: Chaoslancex on October 06, 2011, 02:45:03 PM
That sucks, because you probably spent (MY f*cking MONEY) on supplies. I've got a hard cluescroll and might do it.  8)

actually i did not spend it, i just uhmm invested it hahaha.

dilligaf

ffs there still down ?

whats wrong ?

explain?

will it been sooon?

this is now the second day it hasent been up?
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â" DILLIGAF.

Member of    ☣Death Zone☣

Kryptonite

Holy hell dude calm down and stop double posting.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dilligaf

DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â" DILLIGAF.

Member of    ☣Death Zone☣

Jake

There is a topic already about this, you could have just read that. You need to be patient and cool it a little. If we have an update we will let you know.

Nothing comes out of these topics but spam and furious little kids. May as well stop it before it gets out of hand.

Locked.