News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

My Absense

Started by Zack, December 29, 2008, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Over the past 5 or so days you may have noticed that I haven't been active on the forums or game, well it's because I'm currently trying to buy "flared trousers" in RuneScape. I've been going crazy fishing for lobsters for 4 days straight but I'm close to my goal of 570k and should be back soon :D

Triniboy

4 days straight ...

dang...you need some sleep  ;)

Bill

Lol... I'd buy them for you if I could. To me, 570k is nothing  :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

I have money problems in RuneScape, whenever I go to the grand exchange with more than 100k i'll find like 50 items I can buy then 1 hour later i'll end up selling them again and have 20k.

Mia

I could always lend u my flares for 24 hours, Everyday but.
Dropped them and white ele ect. I was quitting that acc.
:'( :-\ :-X 8) :o

Bill

I ended up losing membership with my full bandos and it dropped dramatically so, yeah, I'm upset there but, whatever lol.

Lmfao.........

Zack

Sorry to hear that you quit rs Mia, but I finally bought a pair, here's a pic of my skilling outfit :D

PS. Mia can I have your account?

Zack

To match my new flared trousers and top hat I need to buy Black Ele' shirt which cost about 435K so I'll be gone a little bit longer  :-\

Flame

You should try runecrafting I remember when I first started runecrafting it was something that not a lot of people did so I've never not been able to buy something I want. I don't log on often except to burst magic ranks but I'm pretty sure RC is still better than a lot of other skills out there for making money. or you could try godwars lol

Pure01owner

yea never tried god wars need a team i guess if anyone form all go make a team and go for it im not a noob lol 84 str =] tehe good money but hard for some people
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Bill

I had a method that would get me a mill a day. And I mean I would log on and then log off with an extra 1M.

Lmfao.........

Zack

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]