News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My account, item deleted.

Started by oneshine, August 26, 2011, 01:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshine

Umm I was selling my dharok chest plates, in the shop, and than randomly i get logged out, i try to log in and it rapidly logs me out. I lost 164k dharoks chestplates, why??? I did nothing wrong.

Jake

Did you re-check your bank? Maybe the server disconnected and it put them back in the bank.

This happened to me a couple of times.

oneshine

Yeah no there is literally no way that this was a glitch, because I tried to login above ten times, I'd be fine for about 10 seconds and. It would log off, it's like my account was being checked.

Jake

Quote from: Mute on August 26, 2011, 06:23:07 AM
164k of an item like dharocks is basically a big fat sign saying "I've Been Duped!"

At the moment, there are plans to aid the crap economy in ws, and removing duped items is a start.
They would give an alert if they were removing items.

oneshine

I buy duped items all day, I take em off the market. But I don't see why they would take them.......

Kevin

You still have 10,000 Dh plates in your bank. I think we're safe to say you can live without those dh plates.

oneshine

yeah I have 10,000 dharoks plates, sure but those were given to me by a friend. And 10k dharoks plates is about 1bil gp, what I had before was about 16bil gp, It took me forever to get those plates.......... This is rubbish.

Jake

Not everything can go your way, Unfortunately.

Locked.