News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What, another one? / Cole is back.

Started by Flandre, May 17, 2011, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandre

I feel dumb making a thread for myself, but I don't think many people would really notice if I posted in the second page of Travis' thread.
Anyways yeah, I'm back. I don't hold grudges or anything, but it's obviously due to some.. Uhm, corrupt administrating. Among other things..

For those of you that don't know me, I used to be a Moderator/ the Mod Mentor for Worldscape. If you're not already too used to my name to change, I'd prefer if you called me Flandre. It's nice to see so many familiar names. So, hey to all the Staff and Ex-Staff, hey to everybody that remembers my silver crown, aaand hello to everyone else I've yet to meet. And you jerks that forgot me. Kidding, kidding. =X

I have a lot of fondandnotsofond memories of Worldscape, mostly Classic but Blitz too. It wasn't a lot of fun just leaving this entire community behind because Jeremy told me to. I'm still not giving out my new Skype, but I should be on here enough for anyone to contact me.

Soo yeah. Hey guys. How've you all been?
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Sora

Hey Cole. I still remember you. You were a great moderator and we were buddies. I still remember you gave me a magic stone.  :)
Anyways, my in-game name is Xbox if you want to add me.  :D
I'd like to talk to you again and maybe hang out sometime.
Welcome back.  8)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Heyy Cole !
   Boy everyone is comming back.  ;)

Sad Panda

Oh- oh- oh my good god damn! Cole is back!! It's Banjo Hick though, I got the name change. (:

dieknowsawr

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Welcome back baby : ), were hanging in here, What 'bout you, how you doing  :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

I was soooooo waiting for you to come back!
I bet you missed me!

K3

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Flandre

Is it coincidence the people posting here tend to be the ones I remember best?
Yes, I think it is.

Didn't know ~ The Biggest Noob on the Server ~ had so many fans. Nice. ;D
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Pride

Not even close to being the biggest noob...

That would be me.

jkong1

so just wondering i apparently missed classic acc recovery so do i have any chance at getting my acc back or no? jw.

jkong1

I used my old password and It was a new account...