News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Can't type letters only numbers.

Started by Daxking, May 17, 2011, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

This shows whenever I load the client. And it's basically saying in a non-code way that I can't type letters apparently. Cause it only lets me type numbers throughout my keyboard pressing. I do have to sometimes use the OSK (On Screen Keyboard) in-order for it to work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or anything. D: Any suggestions help.

Daxking

Quote from: Program on May 17, 2011, 05:53:51 PM
Woah, that's weird.
You might have to wait for Ryan on this one.
Anyway, you wouldn't happen to be using a virtual machine would you? A quick Google search came up with a bunch of virtual machine results.
Uhmm, no idea. I helped my dad could it from scratch.

And how come mute? D:

Daxking

Oh, well this is a different computer than my laptop. Lets say it did, any ideas on how to fix? I have team viewer, if that could help.

Daxking

Quote from: Mute on May 19, 2011, 05:59:49 AM
Quote from: Daxking on May 18, 2011, 07:59:38 PM
Oh, well this is a different computer than my laptop. Lets say it did, any ideas on how to fix? I have team viewer, if that could help.
I would help if I could, but my Mac got recalled to replace the screen, so I wont have it back for another few days. (I had to dig out my old Advent laptop as a temporary replacement, and I had to download about 2gb of updates considering that I hadn't used this for almost 3 years. :P )
Rawr, okay. I actually got another keyboard yesterday. Still has that error, so it's not my computers keyboard lol.

Edit: I just got Black Ops for computer and it does the same thing for that. Now this is going to annoy me. Help needed. D: