News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Admins Posting

Started by Drunk Mario, February 16, 2011, 09:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Hey Worldscape members!

I think that the ~AllGoFree~ Admins should post on here more and become more involved in this community. Yes, people have lives.. I KNOW so don't post that, but really you can't spare in maybe 10 minutes at least to make one post per day? I mean I saw some admins posting a little and that seems fine, but having NO posts..? Sure you guys can't trade items and stuff so you don't need to post in those sections, but there is always the forum games sections, off topic section..etc.

Post any thoughts you have on this below.

Thanks.

(This is a suggestion that they should start posting more, somewhat  of a rant)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Thrive

While I think it would be great for the admins to give a little more to the community, I think it isn't quite fit to their job description to be "in-sync" with the forums. Admin is short for Administrator, whose job is to oversee and run things. It is more or less the players that keep the community running, and the Admins/Mods that keep them in line. So while Admins that interact with the community more often can be positive, it doesn't seem like a rational compromise. I am more than happy with the posting that the admins have done, and do not believe that there needs to be a daily post count for them. Plus, go look at the forum statistics; its not like you can say the admins never post anything. Having said this, I am not trying to denounce your thoughts, rather to provide some sort of enlightenment.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Dug

Even thou the admins don't post that doesn't mean they don't read what's happening throughout Worldscape anyway, Sure they should be a little more active to get known through the community but it's there choice :\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Mod Aiko

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mod Aiko on February 16, 2011, 11:42:51 PM
Hi
Hi.. Spam though? :-\

Thanks for the support guys, I know it's not their job to post, but being a staff member you should help out with the community and encourage players to do certain things.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mod Aiko

Oh.... I guess I should explain. We do pay attention to what is going around here. I personally am not a 'people-person', so I do not ever know what to say and I am often busy with other things, too.  My job here is to administrate. I have no desire to play the game normally, which is why I do not have a regular player account and also is why I am not as-involved in the community.  Feel free to talk to me anytime though, through private messages or in the game, I do not mind and would actually enjoy it so long as you can put up with my awkwardness. (:

Thrive

Quote from: Thrive on February 16, 2011, 09:50:26 PM
Admin is short for Administrator, whose job is to oversee and run things. It is more or less the players that keep the community running, and the Admins/Mods that keep them in line.

Quote from: Mod Aiko on February 17, 2011, 12:41:56 AM
  My job here is to administrate.

:D told ya so

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Ry60003333

You also forget that the staff actually have to administrate the game and site. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Drunk Mario

We do pay attention to what is going around here.
That's just why i was suggesting this.. because we (The players of worldscape) don't know whether or not you guys have seen a specific thing or anything.. Also having 11 staff on the forums and 7 admins in-game, there isn't like 24/7 administrating to do..  ???

Quote from: Thrive on February 17, 2011, 05:23:54 PM
Quote from: Thrive on February 16, 2011, 09:50:26 PM
Admin is short for Administrator, whose job is to oversee and run things. It is more or less the players that keep the community running, and the Admins/Mods that keep them in line.

My job here is to administrate.

:D told ya so

You don't need to get all smartass..

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

Admins DO post on forums. More often than you think. O-o I'll let that sink in to your guys' confused minds.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 18, 2011, 09:25:08 PM
Admins DO post on forums. More often than you think. O-o I'll let that sink in to your guys' confused minds.
Err.. How do you know that? They may have undercover account's and I'm sure they do..  but NO ONE except the staff know that it is actually them.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

I just know things Mario. Don't assume to much noww :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 17, 2011, 09:43:09 PM
You also forget that the staff actually have to administrate the game and site. 8)
Oh well, Everybody forgets. :)

And lets hope we can have some more Admins and staff posting!