News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

People

Started by Francis, February 08, 2011, 09:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I'm ranting on ignorant people. Let's say someone is abusing the yell system, I say this EXACLY. "Please stop abusing the yell system, it should be used for buying\selling\help\events only", and then everyone starts telling me to "stop telling them what to do" and call me a "wannabe mod", WHAT THE f*ck.. I'm not freaking being a wannabe mod, I'M OBEYING RULES. If nobody tells them to stop and nobody tells them nicely to stop, WHO WILL? I'm getting spammed on chat and you people are abusing and all i did was ask you to stop nicely and your being drama queens. For anyone who does that should really think before acting out. Thanks.

-Francis
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

*thumbs up*
Exactly what happens.

Sad Panda

It is technically the mods job to do this. If they don't do that then they do next to nothing most of the time. Just play the game and ignore the people spamming. If you do decide to keep yelling that then just ignore the people who call you a wannabe mod. Maybe report them for spamming the yell even more.

Francis

Killer panda, I have dug on skype and he says it's 100% ok if hes not online, like i said, if nobody teaches them a lesson, who will?
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad Panda

Tell Dug he is a noob and that I love him.

Francis

... Dug is a close friend of mine don't call him that please.. and it's not only dug, i got permission from multiple mods and i have a right to tell people to stop abusing.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Sad Panda

Well you obviously didn't read the adjusted text. Good job though. While you do have the right to tell people to stop, you also have the right to shut the f*ck up remain silent.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Francis on February 08, 2011, 10:06:54 PM
Killer panda, I have dug on skype and he says it's 100% ok if hes not online, like i said, if nobody teaches them a lesson, who will?
The noobs can't be taught a lesson, there to ignorant.

Dug

Smooth Nick and btw Other players can tell The "Abusers" of Rules
Sure they sometimes get caught up but the best thing to do is Ignore/report them or both.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Couldn't you just add them to ingnore list?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: M I K E on February 09, 2011, 08:38:44 AM
Couldn't you just add them to ingnore list?
It can't really continue with adding everyone to the ignore because of yell spam. Then you'd need to add like 60% of worldscape. But I guess that's the only way, unless the owners doesn't recruit more mods, if that's any help.

M I K E

There should be something like "The yell channel mods"  :)

Dug

Nooo that would be messed up and there would be infractions between player mods and these so called "The yell channel mods"
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Francis, simply send a private message to the person/people who are abusing, or misusing yell. If that doesn't work simply report them, so that you wouldn't have to deal with all the ignorant comments. Trust me I understand exactly what your going through. ^-^

Raiden96

Quote from: M I K E on February 09, 2011, 04:11:07 PM
There should be something like "The yell channel mods"  :)
agreed

but make it so that its the sensible people that get this position
(i defo wont get it cause im pretty stupid at times myself)

but, im just putting the idea out there