News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Token Items

Started by Sad Panda, December 26, 2010, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I'm one of those people, haha. I also doubt that there would even be two drops from whatever monster they'd have doing this per week.

Vee Dub

So bottom line nothing is gonna change, Or what?

Dug

TRUE THAT.
knock's on the allgofree staff team door, "I would like to request a lock on topic 8385.15 and make it well done please and thank you".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Sorry, but you're not allowed to request a lock. Too bad.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

You're allowed to report a topic and say it should be locked, but not just tell the mods to lock it. I don't have to see, I already know. We are still discussing this anyway.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 01, 2011, 12:56:50 PM
You're allowed to report a topic and say it should be locked, but not just tell the mods to lock it. I don't have to see, I already know. We are still discussing this anyway.
FYI i didn't tell any mod to lock it and i'm not one of those people that "ask's a mod to lock a topic just like that" i'm just waiting for a mod to see that this discussion is over but i'm guessing your just waiting for one of the owners to come and reply then the discussion is over..
Quote from: Vee Dub on December 30, 2010, 12:56:50 AM
So bottom line nothing is gonna change, Or what?

Sad Panda

Well if Ryan replies on this or one of the smarter staff replies then it'll be done.

Sad Panda

Number two should be settled now. Leave it open until we get information on it.

I K3 Dubstep

Rather than dropping gloves like, Barrows\Dragon Gloves, what if the high leveled NPC dropped tokens in a clump of 10, or if a really rare drop was Leather Gloves or something? It doesn't seem like that'd completely ruin the thrill of getting your tokens, or defeat the value of tokens.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Dug

Now that's an idea that i would support, another way to receive reward tokens other then funpk and camp.
Something that you can do by yourself and still have fun :)