News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

EXP

Started by Francis, January 07, 2011, 02:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I LOVE how the exp system is made, it takes a pretty long time to get 99 for any skill and that's very good!!!! For other private servers you can get 99 in 15 minutes, and your not proud of it at all :(. But here if you get 99 and you know that you worked hard for it and it took you a long time that's good, With the exp system made on worldscape your actualy proud when you get a 99.  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

zokian

alot of people would think differently about this.. I don't have much of an opinion unlike others it isnt the exp rate im looking for in a server.. Its the people  ::) that's why i play worldscape
lawl

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

I do tend to agree most people are lazy so they find it too long time at school I also say a young play this game but he say no this game is much easier

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

unknowed

Exp rate is a bit to low, (my thought) We are loseing massive players, with that ''low'' exp rate. Just pump it up a bit,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

The EXP rate is great.
Getting a 99 in a skill is obtainable, but still somewhat challenging. This makes the game worthwhile.
Anyone who doesn't like it can go to the boring servers that give you twenty levels per action and be maxed out like everyone else. -.-

And no, we aren't losing massive players. We've ALREADY lost massive players, 'nd it's not all just because of the EXP rate.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pk0wnedall

I think the EXP system is half a fraction slow (meaning it's just a lil' slow). I'd like the Hitpoints to be faster because they got slowed down and i'd like all the other skills to be a fraction faster.

Otherwise, it's good!

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on January 15, 2011, 08:12:43 AM

The EXP rate is great.
Getting a 99 in a skill is obtainable, but still somewhat challenging. This makes the game worthwhile.
Anyone who doesn't like it can go to the boring servers that give you twenty levels per action and be maxed out like everyone else. -.-

And no, we aren't losing massive players. We've ALREADY lost massive players, 'nd it's not all just because of the EXP rate.
Like hit points, player's will regenerate in time.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr