News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Respect

Started by Francis, December 31, 2010, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Everyone, I'm not asking for too much, Just if you ever found me usefull OR you are my friend could you please give me a respect? I'm not 100% sure but i think you need 70+ posts. Thanks to all who respect me and all my friends :)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sora

You shouldn't ask for respect francis, if people really respected you, they would think about you and give you respect without you asking. I think this topic should be locked.  :-X

Francis

Yeah i think your right, May i ask everyone NOT to post anymore?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

Hmm, who actually use the give respect?

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.