News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Forum warning rant.

Started by Mia, May 31, 2010, 07:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I got a warning for spamming and i have been warned,
I am upset with with because there are many other players doing the same thing and I am the only one being punished?
I mean god, It's not fair that you're willing to do this to me.

Under that one topic, If you count, there are more people spamming than I have!

I don't deserve it, Honestly, God, Stop taking it out on me and use your brainn?

Nickâ„¢

I felt like this about 2 months ago when I first got back onto the forums because you can actually see who has warnings and who doesn't as a normal player. I also don't like topics where a mod is able to lock it just because they're getting trashed on it. The forum staff is really really bad other than one of the mod who just so happens to be the one actually keeping all of this in check.

Maxi

Yup, i understand your case.. Annoying.  :P

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Mia on May 31, 2010, 07:15:26 AM
I am upset with with because there are many other players doing the same thing and I am the only one being punished?

I don't deserve it, Honestly, God, Stop taking it out on me and use your brainn?

Shut up, you're not the only one. You're just the one stupid enough to get slammed with +50 points. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

Jeremy

Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 31, 2010, 10:45:02 AM
Quote from: Mia on May 31, 2010, 07:15:26 AM

Shut up, you're not the only one. You're just the one stupid enough to get slammed with +50 points. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it.

I second that. ^.^
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-