News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I am a Posting Maniac... No Really...

Started by Banjo Hick, January 17, 2010, 01:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 12:29:13 PM
I post on DZ when I'm the topic of conversation. I have also had maybe five posts towards you in the last year, three of them would be considered flame. Nice try kid.
Still, you no part of deathzone, so don't mind their business..

Banjo Hick

I'm allowed to post when people are talking directly about me. Read the rules before you post noob.

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 12:38:27 PM
I'm allowed to post when people are talking directly about me. Read the rules before you post noob.
No body of the deathzone staff is listening to you -.-

Banjo Hick

Quote from: caponer on January 17, 2010, 12:39:39 PM
Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 12:38:27 PM
No body of the deathzone staff is listening to you -.-

Hahaha, Oscar replies to my posts, so does Brianna, Yader, Pk It3, and many many more other DZ members. Once again, put your money where your mouth is kid.

zaaaam

Banjo Hick

I think it will raise at a steeper slope because I'm no longer in game...

Zack

Banjo Hick

Lol I know!! I went and checked who would be leading if forum games counted and here are the top three. It's off because you two are involved with Blitz and I'm not able to see those..

Me---2626
Zack---1693
Oscar---1481

loken rocks

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 18, 2010, 01:28:57 AM
Lol I know!! I went and checked who would be leading if forum games counted and here are the top three. It's off because you two are involved with Blitz and I'm not able to see those..

Me---2626
Zack---1693
Oscar---1481
nicer! you wana be top? ok
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet