News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

recovering no longer allowed!!!!!!!!

Started by Drunk Mario, August 17, 2009, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

that is kinda stupid that u guys dont recover anymore.. becuz i got hacked and my user was drunk mario alot of ppl prob no me but i cant get him back becuz they dont recover??!! um.. would they recover if i got proof it was mine?? i really want it back i had a butt kickin account!!! will a mod plz lock this topic i got my account back!!!!!!!!!!! all mods plz add me in game drunk mario and by the way thanks jeremy for recovering it and doing that trading stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

wiat "drunk mario" was just asking jeremy to get his account back???? or was it..

and about getting accounts back all-go-free dose not recober i belive because there is no way to tell if that person asking is the real user of that account and if they did people will be asking for other players accounts saying that it's there account and stuff.  :-\

Bill

What Chaos said, plus this is one of the main reasons why in Blitz, your forums account will be integrated with your Blitz account, so you can recover it. That's what Ryan has said, but it makes me question because if you were hacked in-game, then that basically means your forums account is hacked too. But in Blitz, account recovery will come back. I'm 97% sure.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2009, 07:49:26 PM
What Chaos said, plus this is one of the main reasons why in Blitz, your forums account will be integrated with your Blitz account, so you can recover it. That's what Ryan has said, but it makes me question because if you were hacked in-game, then that basically means your forums account is hacked too. But in Blitz, account recovery will come back. I'm 97% sure.

Not exactly, my in-game password and forums passwords are completely different. So if one of my accounts got stolen from me, the account thief would have to guess a completely different password. I personally think that makes my account more secure.

Chaoslancex

i agree with volcanic, that way they wount have both your in game account and
forums account, both should be different.

Bill

Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 18, 2009, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2009, 07:49:26 PM

Not exactly, my in-game password and forums passwords are completely different. So if one of my accounts got stolen from me, the account thief would have to guess a completely different password. I personally think that makes my account more secure.

I'm talking about for Blitz, not Classic. Your in-game password for Blitz will be the same password for your forums account, unless he was never going to do that or he changes that if he was.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Chaoslancex

i see well i guesse we have to wait till blitz is out for any changes.

Jeremy

Yes you HAVE to use the same password to log into your Forum account as you do for your in-game account. This is for Blitz only, not classic. The forum sees your in-game account and forum account as the same account so you can't have two different passwords.

Locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-