News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

May I ask why I got this for?

Started by Voltimolt, June 23, 2009, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

I never spammed or flamed, any admin or moderator provide me with proof and I will apologize.

Volcanic Me

This is a quote taken from Jeremy on the Death Zone clan page.

Quote from: Jeremy on June 22, 2009, 01:42:38 PM
That was a joke, I am not in this clan. I figured you guy's would be able to tell the difference between a joke and a real application. But anyways...

Stop flaming and this includes everyone. Any spam or flaming below this post will result in you being banned. Stay on-topic, and don't argue over petty things.

And Zach, don't waste the Moderator's time with petty reports such as the one you gave on banjo_hick. Only use the report feature if someone really broke the rules. Yes he was a jerk, but no that's not worthy of him being punished. This is your second bad report.

The below users have received a 25% warning level, and have been added to the Forum Mod watch list:

@ banjo hick.
@ Voltimolt.
@ Thrive.
@ Image.

I will be watching this thread.

serguy3

This is also spamming, by you Voltimolt, you could have PMed Jeremy, or ANY Forum Staff, I'm sure they'd be happy to answer.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

well jack, u shouldnt have posted here, and the question was already answered

Bill

Quote from: serguy3 on June 23, 2009, 02:40:02 PM
This is also spamming, by you Voltimolt, you could have PMed Jeremy, or ANY Forum Staff, I'm sure they'd be happy to answer.

~Serguys_Pure.

Well, I couldn't have said it better myself. I clicked on this topic to say exactly what you just did, but you got to it first.

Quote from: banjo hick on June 23, 2009, 03:46:31 PM
well jack, u shouldnt have posted here, and the question was already answered

Sorry for this and no offense, but do you ever shut up? Why should you have posted here? What was the honest point in that post? That's all you ever do now is argue with people and tell them when and when not to post. Then you're always saying that a Moderator can take care of it? Well hello, that would be me; hi, over here. So why do you still post on everything your brother does telling him what to do and other people? Stop it dude, your post count was reset for a reason. And the reason I'm going off on you like this is because this is an on-going issue with you.

Voltimolt, as Serguy said, you should have private messaged Jeremy, or at least Ryan. You out of all people should know that I would think.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jeremy

I second what Bill says. Banjo Hick listen to his advice because it would be a wise move.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-