News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

OUCH!UPDATE!!!

Started by God Colin, March 17, 2009, 03:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

Hello everyone,

im now grounded for who know's how long. Why? i hit my teachers brand new $25,000.00 ford F-150 10k mile's on it with a rock and now it's.....dinted. small dint is what he told me but i have to pay for it good thing is im like one of his kids so he's not gonna sue. and im paying for it so yay me?!

update- im un grounded and the dint will only cost $50-$150! woot pce!

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

Since auto repair shops rip you off I guessing you'll have to pay alot :(

Pavilion

Quote from: Zack on March 17, 2009, 05:48:02 PM
Since auto repair shops rip you off I guessing you'll have to pay alot :(
If you go for the local, privately owned ones, you could get a very sweet deal (especially if they've been in the neighborhood for a long time).

Pavilion

Quote from: God Colin on March 17, 2009, 03:00:50 PM
Hello everyone,

im now grounded for who know's how long. Why? i hit my teachers brand new $25,000.00 ford F-150 10k mile's on it with a rock and now it's.....dinted. small dint is what he told me but i have to pay for it good thing is im like one of his kids so he's not gonna sue. and im paying for it so yay me?!
With a rock? How did you do that?

God Colin

Quote from: Pavilion on March 17, 2009, 07:11:07 PM
Quote from: God Colin on March 17, 2009, 03:00:50 PM
Hello everyone,

With a rock? How did you do that?
not trying to hit a friend of yours but the person behind them it curved to the right instead of the left.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Pavilion

Quote from: God Colin on March 17, 2009, 09:16:32 PM
not trying to hit a friend of yours but the person behind them it curved to the right instead of the left.
Ah, sorry to hear. Did you see how much it would cost? If the dent isn't too large, then I suppose you could get one of those dent/scratch removers at the auto repair shops.