News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Can't type letters only numbers.

Started by Daxking, May 17, 2011, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

This shows whenever I load the client. And it's basically saying in a non-code way that I can't type letters apparently. Cause it only lets me type numbers throughout my keyboard pressing. I do have to sometimes use the OSK (On Screen Keyboard) in-order for it to work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or anything. D: Any suggestions help.

Daxking

Quote from: Program on May 17, 2011, 05:53:51 PM
Woah, that's weird.
You might have to wait for Ryan on this one.
Anyway, you wouldn't happen to be using a virtual machine would you? A quick Google search came up with a bunch of virtual machine results.
Uhmm, no idea. I helped my dad could it from scratch.

And how come mute? D:

Daxking

Oh, well this is a different computer than my laptop. Lets say it did, any ideas on how to fix? I have team viewer, if that could help.

Daxking

Quote from: Mute on May 19, 2011, 05:59:49 AM
Quote from: Daxking on May 18, 2011, 07:59:38 PM
Oh, well this is a different computer than my laptop. Lets say it did, any ideas on how to fix? I have team viewer, if that could help.
I would help if I could, but my Mac got recalled to replace the screen, so I wont have it back for another few days. (I had to dig out my old Advent laptop as a temporary replacement, and I had to download about 2gb of updates considering that I hadn't used this for almost 3 years. :P )
Rawr, okay. I actually got another keyboard yesterday. Still has that error, so it's not my computers keyboard lol.

Edit: I just got Black Ops for computer and it does the same thing for that. Now this is going to annoy me. Help needed. D: