News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Weapons/armour etc.

Started by Pk Nerds, April 02, 2011, 04:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk Nerds

Godswords, God armour like armadyl and bandos
Saradomin swords
Some quests for exp and other things :)
Veng Spell book
Ancient prayer
all skills

ratman3

Quote from: Pk Nerds on April 02, 2011, 04:18:51 AM
Godswords, God armour like armadyl and bandos
Saradomin swords
Some quests for exp and other things :)
Veng Spell book
Ancient prayer
all skills

Some of the Skills, and the Ancient Prayers are beyond the 474 Client.
Godswords's combat bonuses are too high, so they won't be put into classic.  Bandos armour gives a strength bonus, and they said that they won't put it into classic also.  (However, they are in the blitz version of the game.)
Saradomin Swords are in blitz, but idk if they'll be put into classic.

However, they were going to put an ancient magicks quest into blitz.  They could proboably tweak it a bit, and release a quest for classic :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

I would prefer it to be in blitz but what's to stop Ryan from putting it in both :D?.
As for some of the other items, Look here please :3
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

Oh ok..Then pking will be ruined MORE.

Joker

Nothing can be Like old food lagg...And you will keep switching between lunar and ancient? -.-"