What do YOU like better?

Started by Francis, February 10, 2011, 04:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you like better?

Classic
Blitz
I like them both, 50% 50%

Francis

What do you like better? I want to know everyones opinion on what they like better, classic or blitz? You can choose whatever you want and i want NO fighting on this post, whatever someone chooses it doesn't matter, everyone has a different opinion in life and personally, I think blitz is better, EVERYONE can feel free to post whatever they want, If you like both then choose both =]
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

I like classic, but i actually like the feeling that Blitz is more of a stable server. What I mean by that is that its more identical to RuneScape and has less bugs then classic does right now. I'm not saying classic is bad AT ALL, but I do prefer Blitz by a little. Just my opinion.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 10, 2011, 04:39:42 PM
Classic. 8)

(FTW)
This, I'm not trying to DISS Ryans work, That he spent lots of time on. But i like classic better.

Dug

It looks like i'm the only one that chose both  >:(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Ry60003333

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Blitz world should be up on Friday, got a computer to run it. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 11, 2011, 12:32:23 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that the Blitz world should be up on Friday, got a computer to run it. 8)
So you have\bought a laptop\desktop just so you can host blitz solely :o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Voltimolt

Not just any computer.
He needs a computer with specific specs to run blitz smoothly.

Dug

I understand that but my question still isn't answered ???.

Ry60003333

I just need to find a computer that I can set up and leave on 24/7, Blitz doesn't require that much power to run. 8)

The computer that is going to run it only has a 0.3 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. ::)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mute on February 12, 2011, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 12, 2011, 04:29:29 PM
The computer that is going to run it only has a 0.3 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. ::)
I would've thought that you'd be needing at least a 500mhz processor for the server, due to it needing to handle the incoming connections all the time.
It only handles a connection when someone connects. :)