News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Thank you very much!

Started by Kryptonite, February 11, 2011, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

[sarcasm]I'd just like to thank you guys for banning me for 6 days for breaking a rule that isn't listed in the rules AT ALL without giving me any sort of warning at all. Thank you, I really appreciated not being able to use the forums for 6 days because I was banned without warning.[/sarcasm]

And I swear to god... If any of you tell me I should have read the rules, I'm going to tell you to LEARN TO READ!

Edit: And don't tell me I'm being a smartass, because I feel I have the right to be very annoyed by this.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kryptonite

Posted who I thought an Admin was. And after I posted that, Ryan posted saying none of us would be punished as long as we stopped posting. Which I did. Then Jeremy banned me...

weed

Raiden96

aww that sucks some big bollocks   =/

i think that any rule, no matter how small, should be put up for display
even if its a rule that applies to only one guy

Kryptonite

weed

Raiden96

yeah, the reason why i suggested that is because i got banned at my last forum due to a hidden rule :(
(i tend to do forum-hopping, because i be too lazy to go to more than one at a time)

Mod Seven

Hello Kryptonite,

I can understand why you're upset and I ensure you that if you have been wrongfully banned you have every right to make an appeal.

You can appeal your offence in the Appeal an Offence Board. If you make an appeal there I will be happy to help you further.

For future reference - please don't make topics ranting about an offence, there are appropriate sections of the Forum dedicated to assist you with these types of problems.