News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldSape Blitz Christmas 2010 Event 12/24/10

Started by X, December 24, 2010, 03:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

~CHRISTMAS 2010~
HO HO HO! Santa has made his way into the world of WorldScape! But, he needs your help. As he was delivering the presents to the Cure little Boys & Girls, a lot of the presents fell out of his sleigh due to technical difficulties, and he crashed and his sleigh got destroyed!

Can YOU help Santa obtain the presents so he can deliver them to the Cute little Boys & Girls and boys? Can you face the challenges that lay behind this horrible event? Can you give tramps money for a bath? Find out yourself in WorldScape Blitz's very first Christmas event!

Requirements:
Armour, a weapon, food & a decent combat level
A smart brain
Having the ability to have fun
Know what Christmas even is

Have fun, and have a Merry Christmas!

~X / Alex

Dug

Great Job Allgofree,
The event is fast yet fun  ;D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

unknowed

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Although What i hated is the fight with the queen wasn't that much challenging, maybe she could have healed herself.. But I must say that is an outstanding amount of work done in just a few days.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: dug on December 26, 2010, 12:14:23 AM
Although What i hated is the fight with the queen wasn't that much challenging, maybe she could have healed herself.. But I must say that is an outstanding amount of work done in just a few days.
Yeah, It would of been cool if she did ice blitz every so often. Also, Have mad Gfx's. Then have like here doing the lunar spell GFX and healing her self. :)

I'm not saying event was bad it is just ways of improving, The event is fantastic!

unknowed

or get the ice queen better and the wolfs lower,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.