News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Can't login...

Started by Francis, December 11, 2010, 02:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I can't login from the client or the webclient, On the webclient it just won't load or it just says error and its just a white box. For the client it loads but when i login it says Unable to complete login, Choose another world. So i chose another world. Didn't work, On the world select bar the players keep changing so i know that the server isn't down. On world 3 or something there was 0 and now its 2 and on world 1 there was 9 and now theres 10 so the server can't be down. Please help!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Yoho and I have the same problem. Looks like you won't be playing the game for quite some time. Although, for all I know it could be fixed with the next build..

Francis

Yeah for the webclient, Does it say on unpacking config unless you refresh page, If you refresh page then it goes to that error i was talking about.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad Panda

Yeah, there are variations of it, but truely it's all the same error. It may just have something to do with our computers, internet, etc.

Francis

Doesn't make sence tho, I was playing fine an hour ago...
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Sad Panda

I had played the day before when it was messed up all of the sudden. It's messed up, but it happens.

Francis

I know stuff happens but i'm dienggg to play the game.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Ry60003333

This bug has been fixed with a reboot of the login server.

Topic locked.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.