News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween.

Started by Vee Dub, October 30, 2010, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Have a good one!

Pk0wnedall

Happy Halloween back at you guys!

bear hug

Happy halloween is there gonna be an event or will it just be something like a drop party?

Pk0wnedall

If there is a drop party, It should be the day after Halloween. Because no-body will be on, Everybody will be out taking candy from babies. :)

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 30, 2010, 08:33:00 AM
If there is a drop party, It should be the day after Halloween. Because no-body will be on, Everybody will be out taking candy from babies. :)

Oor partying  ::)

d1stortor

not me, i am going to stay home at night. i will probably go smoke a chop or two like at 4 p.m. but i have to come back like at 10 p.m. :(
But yea, Happy Halloween,I hope you guys have fun and remember.....stay out of trouble!!! XD
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

unknowed

happy halloween/ *sint maarten hope you guys get much candy! and get nice costums!

unknowed

*sint maarten= dutch holiday somtheing like halloween

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Daxking

Amanda xo

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

dieknowsawr

Happy Holloween everyone!

unknowed

lets scare some people! :o get aloootttt of candy and then send it to me :P that's a great idea!

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

masterp82

unknowed i was about to say that, haha. happy late halloween. i hope everyone had an awesome time.