News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Tech N9ne's Gallery - Best of his Best

Started by Jeremy, July 24, 2008, 04:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

This video has been rated: (R), for explicit language, and controversial topic discussion.

Tech N9ne is pretty crazy, but most of his songs lyrics directly relate to his LIFE, unlike most rappers who rap about the stupidest topics ever....

Everything Tech N9ne raps about is REAL, and non of it is fake.

Enjoy. :D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

Tech N9ne - Happy Ending.

Released in 2008 - One of his most recent songs.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

Tech N9ne - One Good Time.

Launched in 2008 - one of his most recent songs.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

-Picture removed-

I pooN I

Tech N9ne is amazing! At first I only listened to his songs every now and again, but then I started listening to it more and more. Man he is great, and his lyrics are pretty powerful too.

Con1887

Very interesting songs Tech n9ne has made, Yet they are all amazing.

BigDogg420

YEA JEREMY YOU ARE THE BEST AND TECH N9NE IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER ALIVE AND CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE CONCERT NEXT MONTH ITS GOIN TO BE THE SICKEST CONCERT EVER IN CALIFORNIA AND WE ARE GOIN YEA  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Jeremy

-Picture removed-

Triniboy

interesting song...not my type of music, But I agree Jeremy the lyrics are relate to life.

BigDogg420

Tech N9ne has got to be the best lyrical rapper I've ever heard and yea all he raps about is like his life and what happened to him.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Mia

I have only heard a few of his songs, so far i enjoy them, i might download a few of these songs :D