News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I'm still here!

Started by kevin711, August 25, 2009, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin711

Hey WorldScape fans and/or players! I have decided to quit WorldScape Classic; atleast until I can control my anger more propperly. I've decided not to fully end my session with WorldScape, for I have many, many friends.. and I enjoy being a Blitz Beta-tester. Sadly, I will no longer be playing WorldScape Classic. I will indeed be on Blitz, and will still choose to further be a Blitz Beta-tester. If you see me on the forums, don't be shy.. XD Say hello. Thank-you for reading this message.

Sincerely, Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: kevin711 on August 25, 2009, 04:58:12 PM
Hey WorldScape fans and/or players! I have decided to quit WorldScape Classic; atleast until I can control my anger more propperly. I've decided not to fully end my session with WorldScape, for I have many, many friends.. and I enjoy being a Blitz Beta-tester. Sadly, I will no longer be playing WorldScape Classic. I will indeed be on Blitz, and will still choose to further be a Blitz Beta-tester. If you see me on the forums, don't be shy.. XD Say hello. Thank-you for reading this message.

Sincerely, Kevin.
hi im drunk mario in-game! so whats up

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall