News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

buying runes

Started by richard5118, April 26, 2008, 06:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Quote from: kevkev21 on April 29, 2009, 10:13:47 AM
when is blitz?
Blitz will be release when it's ready. So just wait ;D

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Pure01owner on April 29, 2009, 10:11:57 PM
u can edit post not make a new one 2 get ur post up thank you

Pure01ownerâ,,¢

dude, pointless post or what? and i do it because i am pointing out that zack was right about my other post, and if there isnt the eveidence ofthe point he made then he would have been making a pointless post, and i also made a point about a post that came after mine, so it would look like i was crazy, which i am not, somewhat

Triniboy

Quote from: mizark30 on August 12, 2008, 12:58:00 PM
con1887
im not trying to get to steel poster on one topic

but con is wrong
on wrb(worldscape blitz)
you may still do ::runes and get 1000m runes

No, No ::runes will be on blitz. Other than that, you would have to make your runes, or buy and create a thread here.

Chaoslancex

trini is right you will have to work for your runes or buy them off people but they will have to be made. :P

Banjo Hick

awwwwwww, i hate skilling those types of skills, no one is ever willing to do them with u so u have someone to talk to, r u allowed to do ::tele in blitz? cause if so it will be pretty easy to make them and is there ::bank?

Zack

There will be no commands like that.

bebonator3

dude just type ::runes yuo can get infinty of every rune but ill sell u runes if ur that desprate ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Banana boy

we're talking about worldscape blitz this is what this topic is for.