News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Best Name

Started by Sad Panda, November 27, 2010, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Meaty Hippo has one more than he was voted for, not one less. He was voted for three times, instead of four like I had. I put him on the list twice by accident. Wyatt should be added to once, not twice. Even when I lose I win. Peculiar, huh? Get off my topic if you've come here to play the flame game. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is more powerful. You aren't.

zokian

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 01, 2010, 04:30:49 PM
Meaty Hippo has one more than he was voted for, not one less. He was voted for three times, instead of four like I had. I put him on the list twice by accident. Wyatt should be added to once, not twice. Even when I lose I win. Peculiar, huh? Get off my topic if you've come here to play the flame game. A troll can troll another troll, but only if that troll is more powerful. You aren't.

w8 was this argument about trolls or was it about you making a mistake and not admitting to it..
lawl

Java

Seeing that mojarity of these votes are based off of popularity, I pick the name Magnetic.

Sad Panda

Quote from: Mute on December 02, 2010, 07:34:00 AM
Quote from: zokian on December 02, 2010, 03:10:06 AM
w8 was this argument about trolls or was it about you making a mistake and not admitting to it.
Continue with this argument and I'll be the one trolling you.

In the words of a wise man; "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself."

Vote added. I do rather like that one. Good choice. It is becoming a bit of a popularity contest in my opinion though. Names like Chaoslancex, Mooshu, and Volcanic Me are great. Names like Bear Hug, Seri0us Fool, and I Poon I are not. Once again, vote added.