News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Can't login

Started by Nogoodnms, November 24, 2011, 02:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nogoodnms

Before you brush over this as just another topic where you can say "Read the FAQ", this isn't a black screen, a login error, or anything. This was caused by something I did in the game (No, not getting banned).

I tried using the "::tele" command with the co-ordinates "2721 9448" I got the "Loading - Please wait" in the top left, and I waited. For 7 minutes. And nothing happened. I closed the client (I downloaded it), restarted. Attempted to login again. Stuck again on "Loading - Please wait". I'm guessing that these co-ordinates are not within map space. So my logical conclusion is that I attempted to teleport outside of the map.

So, my question is, how do I get back to normal space?
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

freak m4n

There is a button (link) at the section: "News and Announcements" Teleport me to Lumbridge, I'll get the link for you.

EDIT: Alright this is the thread: Click here
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

I Merk

Logout in-game and click this link: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=movetolumby
You need to be logged in on the forums.

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Nogoodnms

Never mind guys, I fixed it by logging in through the 317 client. Apparently the co-ordinates don't load when it's in HD.
He who brings the night, brings the cloud of darkness.

daylen777

i cant get in i don't know where the new client thing is